KAKADU PLUM POWDER 20g
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
FREEZE DRIED KAKADU PLUM POWDER
Kakadu Plums grow wild in the subtropical areas of the Northern Territory, Western Australia and West Queensland. The yellow/green fruits when ripe are small, oval shaped and contain a large hard seed, which is not ground into the NATIF Kakadu Plum product. Seeds are removed before being freeze dried and milled into powder.
This fruit has been important food and medicine to Indigenous people for thousands of years.
Indigenous communities on traditional homelands, gather this amazing healthy fruit every year. This in turn provides jobs and opportunities for people during the harvesting seasons which can go for four-six months of the year.
By purchasing from NATIF, you are supporting Indigenous communities across the top end of Australia and keeping the demand viable for them.
NATIF donates $1 from each sale of 20g NATIF Kakadu Plum powder to The Children's Ground - an organisation on a mission to end extreme poverty, inequity and disadvantage in Australian Indigenous Communities.
- NATIF Kakadu Plum is 100% natural with no additives
- Ethically and sustainably wild harvested by Australian Indigenous communities in the remote outback of the Northern Territory.
- Use as 'sugar' rim to dress glassware
- Use in Smoothies, acai bowls, juices, protein balls, cereal/muesli/brekky bowls, or sprinkle over salads, chia seed puddings, add to water bottles, jellies, raw food cakes and healthy desserts, sauces, ice-creams/sorbets or just about anything you like for breakfast-lunch or dinner.
- Can be added to face masks or used in home made cosmetics
- A pleasant aroma like stewed apples, pears and citrus
- No seed = more Kakadu plum fruit flesh
NATIF premium Kakadu Plum powder is Nutraceutical grade. Our Kakadu Plum powder is seed free and quality tested for vitamin C levels. Kakadu plum also contains vitamin E, lutein, folate, zinc, magnesium and calcium. NATIF Kakadu plum powder is best stored in our zip lock bag in the fridge to retain freshness and vitamin C integrity. Kakadu plum fruit contains vitamin E, lutein (a compound that plays an important role in eye health and wellbeing), folate, zinc, magnesium and calcium. Kakadu plum also has a high potassium:sodium ratio, favourable for potentially reducing hypertension. Kakadu plum contains high amounts of Vitamin C, lipid and water soluble antioxidants and other nutrients for good health. As part of a healthy diet Vitamin C can assist with: Absorption of iron from food Protection against free radicals Skin health – collagen formation Normal energy metabolism Immune support Contributes to normal bone formation.
20g Freeze-dried premium Kakadu Plum powder – NO SEED
The Natif Kakadu Plum powder is seed free and quality tested.
NATIF Kakadu plum powder is best stored in our zip lock bag in the fridge to retain freshness and vitamin C.